"Let's Make it Happen" - Intro "Let's Make it Happen" - Intro

I dig it! Can I use it for the menu in a short 72-hour game maker jam I'm in?

XayberOptix responds:

Surely! And I'd also like to see the outcome of your game maker jam.

Collab: Nightlights Collab: Nightlights

I'll probably be using this for a non-profit game project if that's alright with you :)
Great track, love it. Kinda wish the voices weren't there though!

Dynasty Trade Town Dynasty Trade Town

Sweet song!
Can I use it as the menu music for my entry to a non-profit 78-hour game making competition?

Snak responds:

You sure can! All I ask is that you make sure to credit my name to it :) I'd love to see the game when it's finished. Glad you enjoyed :D

March of the shogun March of the shogun

Sweet song, can I use it for a short part of my non-profit entry to a 72-hour game making contest? :)

Sparring between the rivals Sparring between the rivals

Hey!
Amazing track, loved it!
I'm making a game for a 72 hour non-profit competition, may I use your song for the boss battle? :)

CeeeX responds:

Apologize me for the incredibly late answer, but I would be honored to have a track of mine being used in a video game!

Home Sweet Home Home Sweet Home

Love it, great job!
Could I use it for a non-profit game project? :)

Mattashi responds:

Yeah sure, go ahead alexanderr :)

FD - Happily Ever After FD - Happily Ever After

Absolutely brilliant!
Can I use this as the menu music for my next GMC Jam game? I'll be sitting the entire next weekend programming for 72 hours and this fits well with the idea I have in mind :)

ForgottenDawn responds:

Sure thing! As long as it's non-profit and you give me credit, it's all good :)
Looking forward to see your project done!

Toy Store' Toy Store'

Splendid work :3

jonadrew responds:

Thank you! I worked really hard on this one too. Glad someone really enjoyed it!

Blind Alley Blind Alley

Hey!
This song is simply amazing! I'm working on a non-profit game for the upcoming GMC Jam 14, can I use this as the main theme? It would be so sweet, thanks in advance :)

Semaphore responds:

Hey alexanderr

Sure just as always make sure you credit me as artist and the used songs so other people can find it if they want to =)
And of course you can PM me when your project is finished oder ready to be shown.
If you have unexpected success my donate button is always ready to be clicked on Newgrounds ^^

Greetings Sema

Cave of Diamonds Cave of Diamonds

This is great!
It has the perfect cave feeling over it. May I use it in the cave part of the game I'm making? You will be getting your name in the credits :)